We are a manufacturer of cheese processing equipment and are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our sales team. Representatives act as part of a knowledgeable support staff that aims to develop long-term relationships with customers and ensure that they are selecting the equipment that best meets their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Identify customer needs and match suitable solutions to those needs
- Regularly follow-up and support customers to overcome objections and secure orders
- Provide customer visit reports and sales forecasts.
- Participate in sales and engineering meetings
- Manage sales expenses
- Submit quotations to customers in a timely manner
- Conduct final negotiations with customer
- Domestic & International Travel required
- Prior sales or consulting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, great people skills, positive attitude, organized
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to read CAD drawings and have a mechanical aptitude
Compensation is a base salary, plus commission based on sales. Benefits include health, dental, life, short term & long term disability, 401K, vacation, and holidays.