We are a growing manufacturer of stainless steel machinery seeking to hire experienced TIG Welder/Fabricators. A qualified candidate must be a team player that is dependable, produces quality work, has ability to read manufacturing prints, and pass our TIG welding test. Food industry experience is a plus.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Verify conformance of workpieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
- Tack-weld fitted parts together.
- Lay out and examine metal stock or workpieces to be processed to ensure that specifications are met.
- Align and fit parts according to specifications, using jacks, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry bars, and hammers.
- Locate and mark workpiece bending and cutting lines, allowing for stock thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and other component specifications.
- Position or tighten braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, or bolt straps, or bolt parts in position for welding or riveting.
- Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Straighten warped or bent parts, using sledges, hand torches, or straightening presses.
- Mark reference points onto floors or face blocks and transpose them to workpieces, using measuring devices, squares, chalk, and soapstone.
- Set up face blocks, jigs, and fixtures.
Our shift is from 6:00am-2:30pm Monday through Friday. Additional OT is often available. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including health, dental, vacation, and 401K.